Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management Manager
[M&E – KM Manager]
*This position is open to Indonesian nationals only*
Rutgers WPF Indonesia is an organization that believes that sexuality and human reproductive health should be viewed positively without being judgmental and free from violence. Our vision is to create a conducive environment (gaining support from the government and the wider community) in realizing an Indonesian society free from all forms of violence, fulfilled the rights of sexual health and reproductive rights are equal and non-discriminatory. Rutgers Indonesia also operates in some areas across Indonesia such as Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Jogyakarta, Bali, and NTB. For more detail about the program see the link: https://www.gemilangsehat.org/.
The M&E – KM manager will report directly to the Country Representative (CR) of Indonesia and will work closely with the monitoring and evaluation advisers in Rutgers Netherland. The position duties include supervise the PMEL officer and Communication officer in Rutgers Indonesia and ensuring high-quality tracking of all performance measurement indicators and reporting. The M&E-KM manager will be responsible for all data collection, storage and reporting, as well as training data collection staff, ensuring high quality of data and using the data to measure the quality of the program and presentation. S/he will oversee the design, development and management of the project database system and be responsible for any recommendations made to adjust M&E and knowledge management systems and/or definitions to improve tracking systems and knowledge sharing. This is a full-time position with a fixed term based contract for the duration of the project and based in Jakarta office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality assurance of program documents through review of results frameworks in order to meet SMART criteria;
- Manage the development of monitoring measurement instrumentation and tools, and field monitoring plans and quality assurance processes; ensure use of relevant evaluation findings, conclusions and recommendations are incorporated to programme formulation;
- Coordinate monitoring plan and result, planning document and implementation report, and synthesize into bi-annual and annual report
- Develop the measurements to ensure the quality of program implementation met the standard to provide the data for decision-making for CR and program team.
- Provide strategic guidance to implementing partners in developing Performance Monitoring Frameworks and Baseline Surveys;
- Provide advice to CR on the quality of the project through program audit process.
- Ensure sufficient funds for monitoring, evaluation and reporting at country/ regional level.
- Ensure data collection and analysis from field visits are coordinated and standardized across programmes;
- Coordinate the quarterly report review of the budget and propose recommendation to the senior management for the decision making
- Coordinate the implementation experience, findings, learning, reporting and other products to be utilised for the resources mobilization of Rutgers WPF Indonesia
- Ensure the availability (including collecting and maintaining) of data for the country and final evaluation.
- Provide technical support to and ensure quality of results oriented narrative reports to Headquarter;
- Manage the knowledge management team to improve the knowledge products utilisation and presentation to government, other donors, and community level
- Identify and disseminate good practices, lessons and knowledge; as identified through programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Master’s degree in public health, social science, development, or related field required,
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the field of monitoring & evaluation and knowledge management, experience in performance measurement for development project activities, in health, education, and gender issues would be an advantage,
- Previous experience developing and implementing monitoring instruments, baseline data collection and analysis, M&E storage systems, and knowledge management;
- Previous experience training and reporting,
- Previous experience working with M&E database systems,
- Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to manage and be flexible in difficult and challenging circumstances,
- Strong writing skills in English,
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Bahasa.